Happy October! I feel like everywhere I turn, I run into gourds and pumpkins (especially the bumpy ones). I’m usually more of a Spring/Summer girl, but all the Fall things are making me SO excited for the season! Juliana and I are road tripping down to Florida next week and I can’t wait to hit a pumpkin patch and go apple picking with her. Be on the lookout for lots of Fall outfits on my social media. 😉
Below is a little roundup of my favorite looks from September and my top five faves. I picked these by how well they fit into my everyday life and the amount of use I expect to get from them.
- Alo leggings: there are in my top 10 purchases of all time. I’ve had them for two and a half years and they STILL look new!
- Turtleneck: $39 and closet must for me! Turtlenecks in neutral colors are so handy this time of year (you can make a million and one outfits with them).
- Sunglasses: these are a splurge but hands down my favorite sunglasses of all time (I can’t stop wearing them). Normally I’m not into something this retro (or round) but they look amazing on. I recommend this video though if you are shopping for a designer pair of sunglasses and trying to determine what shape best fits your beautiful face.
- O’Neill Cardigan. I don’t think I’ll find another cardigan I love this much. Like ever.
- Leopard pumps (similar- mine are old). These are a great statement maker in the Fall. For work the other day I did a very simple look (grey turtleneck, black pants) and dropped these on last minute. I couldn’t believe the difference they make..they really pull an outfit together.
What’s your favorite recent purchase? I can’t wait to hear!
Shop The Post