With the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale public access starting tomorrow, tonight’s post is a roundup of all the good stuff still in stock. Everything below is still in stock in all or almost all sizes and broken down for easy shopping. To see what I got, check this post and this one! The shoes, beauty and premium denim are probably my favorite categories from the sale this year.
Coats & Jackets:
Here’s how I styled some of the pieces above…if it helps to see what they look like on!
BP Stich Curve Hem Cardigan ($31.90, $49 after sale) // BP Raw Edge Scoop Neck Tee ($18.90, $29 after sale) // Vince Camuto Movinta Booties ($99.90, after sale $149.95) // Paige Hoxton Jeans ($109.90, $189 after sale)
Vince Camuto Movinta Booties ($99.90, $149.90 after sale)
And last, here are my absolute favorite top 5 purchases from the sale. I was excited to see 4 out of 5 are still available.
- Leith Cardigan (I have the lavender color, but the burgundy color is still in stock in all sizes). There are so many cood cardigans in the sale, but this one that came in the mail the other day and immediately became my new favorite. It’s incredibly soft and the long design is very figure flattering. I also love the statement made by the lenth and side slits.
- Zella Leggings. I told y’all on Instagram Stories yesterday I am no longer an Alo leggings girl now that I found these. Alo leggings are terrific quality and hold up very well, but to me the huge difference is the comfort factor. The Zella leggings are infinitely more comfortable but look just as good.
- BP Lace Trim Camisole. This one sold out quick, but I’m keeping an eye out and will let you know if it gets restocked!
- Vince Camuto Movinta Booties. I think I love these so much for the details- the rounded dip in front, pointy toe and block heel shape.
- BP Raw Edge Scoop Neck Tee. I have another BP striped tee from a prior year but I like this one better -it’s softer and the raw hem scoop neck is a nice little additional detail.
I think that’s it for tonight! Happy shopping and if you have any questions on color, fit, sizing, etc. feel free to send me an email (email@example.com) or a direct message on Instagram anytime!