The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is almost here and ya’ll already know how much I LOVE me some Nordstrom! Probably too much. 🙂 At least half my closet is from Nordstrom’s site…their buying team does a killer job sourcing both staple and on trend pieces. So many brands, so much to love!! I also love how easy the shipping (free) and return policy (pre-paid return label in every box) is. If you’re familar with Nordstrom, chances are you’ve heard about their hottest sale of the year. But what exactly is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale??
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is a 3 week period from mid-July to early August (this year 7/12-8/5) where brand new arrivals are offered at eye poppingly discounted prices. Once the sale is over, everything goes back up to original price. Every other sale is a post-season sale (getting rid of the old stuff), but this one is very unusual because it’s a pre-season sale, meaning everything is brand new arrivals. It’s the absolute best opportunity to stock up on Fall/Winter’s staples and hottest trends: tees, jeans, sweaters/cardigans, booties…and so forth! The sale also has Summer items to wear now, workout wear, accessories, beauty items and even home goods–every category in the store has items included!
- July 11 – Level 4 card holders get to shop the sale in store. I’m SO excited to be pre-shopping this year because I’ll get to purchase and share everything with you here and on Instagram shortly after 12am PST/3am EST. So be sure to check back first thing in the morning 7/12 and message me any questions you got on sizing, color, or anything else before you purchase online.
- July 12-July 19 – Early Access to the sale. All Nordstrom cardholders are able to shop the sale before it opens to the public. A LOT of stuff sells out during the first few days (or even hours) of early access so if you don’t have one already, be sure to apply here!
- July 20 – The sale is opens to the public.
- August 5 – The last day of the sale…all prices go up August 6!
Tips for shopping:
- Come here first thing in the morning July 12th. I’m going to be doing a full Nordstrom Anniversary Sale roundup that will go live July 12th shortly after 3am EST with links to all the best picks across the entire sale, broken down by category. I’ve also added a ‘Nordstrom Sale’ tab at the very top menu of my blog. So bookmark this page, mark your calendar and be sure to check back then! In addition to easy shoppable pictures of the items from the site, I’ll have photos of everything I got July 11th and feedback on fit, quality, etc. so feel free to message me with any questions before you purchase.
- Make a list of what you need. There is SO MUCH good stuff it’s easy to get blown away so know what types of items you absolutely have to have and start with those to snag before they sell out.
- Check out the Anniversary Sale Catalog here that just got uploaded to the Nordstrom site to preview some of the items that will be on sale!
- Fall staples like T-shirts, sweaters, jeans and booties always sell out quickest each year, so shop those bad boys first!
- If you’re unsure what size to buy, get two and return the one that doesn’t fit. If you only get one and it doesn’t end up working, you risk the correct size being out of stock once you go purchase.
- Shop online the first day…in the morning if you can! I was MIND BLOWN last year how much had sold out by noon EST the first day of Early Access. People go crazy for this sale like no sale I have seen before.
My plan for the sale is to find and share with you lots of high quality, versatile staples that’ll make it quick and easy to put together effortless, on trend looks all Fall and Winter. I’m going to focus a lot on wardrobe basics- tees, jeans, sweaters, leggings, cardigans, and booties, etc. etc. Here’s the posting schedule I’ll be doing:
7/10- EXCLUSIVE sneak preview of LOTS of items that will be included in the sale including a bunch of items that are not a part of the LookBook online. Mark your calendars for this post because it’ll get you ahead of the game figuring out what you want to buy before anyone else gets to see it!
7/12- very early morning: full sale roundup!! Note- I will be keeping this page live and updated on what items are restocked through the sale.
7/14- additional sale roundup + recap of all the Fall trends from the sale
7/20- public access roundup. A lot of stuff will get restocked July 20th so be sure to check back then too!
7/24- roundup of my favorite beauty and homegood picks
Side note- most of my posts are published late evening, so if you don’t see the post on the date above before you head to bed, always check back first thing in the morning. 🙂
To make sure you don’t miss a post, subscribe to get notifications of all my new posts as they are published by typing in your email address in the right hand bar of my site.
And if it helps, here are the posts I wrote last year so you can get a feel for the types of items included in the sale:
Use me as a resource and check back here often throughout the sale as I’m going to keep everything up-to-date! And if at all during the sale you find something you love is sold out, send me a message on Instagram with your size and I’ll be happy to send you the link the minute it’s restocked.
Are y’all ready??!! Becuase I am! So much good stuff coming your way so let’s get ready to shop together!