Happy hump day gals! Tonight I’m sharing gift ideas for every family member. As I was thinking earlier this week about the next Gift Guide to share, I thought “why not create a one-stop shop”? Hopefully this helps cross a few more loved ones of your list. 😉
- Team logo truck hitch for the sports-loving father-in-law. I got this for Ridge’s dad last year (he got a new truck right before Christmas) and he loved it! You can pick just about any team; just search “(team name) truck hitch cover” on Amazon.
- Portable steamer for the traveling mother-in-law. I got a portable steamer before my brother’s wedding this June and it is SUCH a life-saver! I actually use it at home too instead of my iron because it’s so much quicker and easier.
- Key chain charger for that brother on the go. This is one of those gifts that is just so darn useful. To me it’s just such a briliant idea.
- Universal remote for dad. This one is great because it’s a universal remote but also includes the app to turn your smartphone into a remote too.
- Beauty blender for the glam sister. This is the only beauty blender I use. I used a cheap one before and finally tried the beauty blender this Summer after hearing SO much about it. Y’all it does not disappoint! Also, how cute is the packaging?
- Planter dock for the mom who likes to decorate. I’m getting this as soon as we move next month. This is the perfect gift for any gal like me that’s obsessed with light/white interior spaces.
- Matching girl and doll jammies for your littlest gal. Juliana loves coming up with outfits that match what her baby dolls are wearing (it melts my heart every time) so I’m ordering these for her. I think any girly-girl would love though!
- Caffe latte frother for the coffee-loving sister-in-law. I’ve been dropping hints for Ridge to get me this one, lol. For anyone who drinks coffee, it’s the perfect way to make that morning ritual even more special.
- Bar set for the brother-in-law who has everything. This one is perfect for really any guy who has an interest in mixology. Now let him feel like a pro for under $40.
- Go-with-everything earrings for every girl in your family. After wearing these nonstop last year, I got these for two close girlfriends last Christmas; they both told me later on they wear them more than any other earrings they own. I think it’s because they can be worn with anything but are totally unique at the same time
- The perfect wear-with-anything scarf for mom. This scarf is amazing! It’s so soft and seriously high quality. There is just something about the texture/fringe that instantly elevates any outfit. It comes in several colors, but this neutral shade will go with everything.
- Lip plumper the other sister. This is one of those beauty products that’s definitely more of a “want” than a “need” (hence a great gift for that gal who wouldn’t splurge on it for herself), but works so well your beauty-loving family member will thank you later.
- Social media photo book for grandparents. Every Christmas I create a photo book for my mom and dad of the photos I took of Juliana over the year. Last year I made one for Ridge’s grandparents too. They love these books and look forward to them each year, but the thing that’s tough for me is how much time they take to create! This year I’m going to do my photobook through chatbooks. Chatbooks pulls your social media photos and creates a photobook from them. So much faster and easier!
I’m linking the above and a few other favorites in the widget below.
Shop the Post
PS I got a few questions on where the sequin skirt I shared on Instagram was from so I’m linking the exact one below:
Here are a few other holiday favorites I’m crushing on now too: