There are a ton of gorgeous Fall worthy pieces out right now and while I love Fall and Winter clothing, I don’t so much the price tags. Today I’m sharing a couple of my “wish list items” that are a little more wallet-friendly. Most of them are beautiful staples that can be worn over and over.
- Vanessa Mooney knotted tassel earrings (on sales for $32) . I tried these on and they are SO lightweight and even prettier in person.
- BP Lance block heel bootie ($90). This is the quintessential perfect Fall bootie and while it comes in four colors I’m totally with this wine suede.
- Free People Kolby Brushed Scarf. This scarf was a huge hit last year and I love that they brought it back in even more colors.
- BB Dakota Karen chenille sweater (25% off for $75; available in select sized here for $67 here). I tried this on Thursday and I’m IN LOVE. It is truly the softest thing I’ve ever worn and will be going back to get it.
- Free People slouchy babe bodysuit ($68). If there’s one bodysuit to get this Fall this is it! The velvet + floral are so beautifully on trend.
- Topshop Jamie high waist crop skinny jeans ($70). In my opinion, Topshop owns the affordable jeans market for fit, comfort, and durability. I love this classic wash that will go with anything and the slightly cropped length is perfect for booties.
Here are a few other pieces I am dying to get. Most of them are under $100 too.
I hope you’re having a great weekend. Earlier today we celebrated Juliana’s birthday with Ridge’s family. I honestly can’t believe our little girl is turning FOUR. It feels like just yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time. <3 Being a single mom those first few years was incredibly tough (there were days after I went back to work where I’d have four 12 ounce cups of coffee and the caffeine still didn’t work), but looking back it prepared me for the double juggle I’m currently doing with this blog and my full time job with Turkey Hill. Ridge tells me sleep deprivation training is something they did in the military; it’s an interesting concept for me to think about, because while I’m getting better, there are still plenty of days I’m as sleep deprived as when Juliana was an infant- yet I’m used to it and can function much better. So in all sincerity, thank you Juliana! The other one I owe a huge thank you to is my partner in crime, Ridge. He has been incredibly supportive with Juliana the past year and there’s no way this blog would be where it’s at without him.
Anyway, here are a couple snaps from her first few months…she’s had the best hair since the get go!