The Nordstrom Triple Points event is running 5/3-5/7! Since joining the Nordstrom Rewards program, Triple Points events are something l I get really excited about.
Why, you may ask? Because if you’re a Nordstrom shopper you get 3-6% back in “Nordstrom Notes” that can be used on everything site-wide. Here’s how it works:
- Nordstrom members earn 1 point/dollar spent; Nordstrom debit/credit card holders earn 2 points/dollar spent
- Once you reach 2,000 points, you receive a $20 Nordstrom Note that can be used towards any purchase in-store or online at Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack.
- What this means is you earn “Nordstrom cash”, as I like to call it, at a rate of 1% of your purchases as a member and at 2% if you are a cardholder.
- When there is a Triple Points event you triple the points you’d normally earn, so members earn at a 3% rate, and card members at a 6%.
If you shop at Nordstrom and aren’t currently a cardholder, I highly recommend their debit card since the points add up twice as fast. (I like the debit card because withdrawals happen immediately so there is no balance to pay off each month.)
I like to think of it as 6% off, because as long as you plan on purchasing from Nordstrom again, you are giving yourself 6% back on any future purchase. That’s a really good deal! Triple points happen 3-4 times a year and I wait for them to purchase bigger-ticket items that don’t go on sale, like these Tory Burch Miller sandals.
As if that isn’t enough, a lot of great items are currently on sale on the Nordstrom site! You earn triple points on sale items too, so this is where things become really sweet. I’ve rounded up some of my favorite picks below; the first two rows are on sale and the last row is not.
1. 1.State Kayley Sandal
2. Lucky Brand “Eller” Bootie
3. Steve Madden Sara Column Heel Sandal (a very classic sandal under $65)
4. Socialite Border Print Shorts
5. Two By Vince Camuto Layered V Neck Sweater
1. ASTR The Label Off the Shoulder Camisole
2. ASTR The Label Front Ruffle Tank
3. Two By Vince Camuto Jean Jacket
4. Smashbox Pore Minimizing Foundation Primer
5. Urban Decay Naked Palette
6. MAC Nude Lipstick
1. Sam Edelman “Patti” Ankle Strap Sandals
2. Tory Burch “Miller” flip flop
3. Jeffrey Campbell Rayos Perforated Wedge Sandal (so obsessed it’s not even funny!)
4. J.O.A. Linen Cold Shoulder Top
5. J.O.A. Floral Faux Wrap Slip Dress (exact same pattern as on the dress I featured here)
One other thing I absolutely love about Nordstrom is their customer service. This extends from their always helpful and friendly staff in store to their customer service support over the phone, chat, or email. I love how easy it is to get in touch with a person and how quick they are to resolve any question I may have.
This post is not sponsored by Nordstrom or any other brand. All opinions are my own.