Happy Wednesday ladies! This is a very happy Hump Day for me because there is a huge sale going on over at Shopbop.com (yesterday through tomorrow). A few months’ back Shopbop had a tiered sale but the catch was you had to spend $200 to realize 15% off. Well, this sale is so much better because it’s 20% off with no minimum purchase. (For those of you looking to make that a big ticket purchase, you’ll get 25% off orders of $500 or more.) Here are my top picks; for items I already have I’ve included photos and a bit more detail below.
Left to right:
1. BB Dakota Inez Chambray One Shoulder Ruffle Top // 2. MinkPink On the Sly One Shoulder Top //3. JOA Los Angeles Layered Ruffle Cold Shoulder Top //4. JOA Los Angeles Cold Shoulder Wrap Ruffle Dress //5. AG the Farrah Skinny Ankle Jeans //6. BB Dakota Peppin Vegan Leather Drapey Jacket //7. Sam Edelman Dawson Wedge Sandals //8. Nixon Arrow Watch //9. Sam Edelman Straw Beach Tote
I purchased AG’s Farrah Skinny Ankle Jeans last week and oh my gosh, they are wonderful! They fit perfectly in all the right places (I recently learned AG has a proprietary blend for their denim to give it just the right amount of stretch). I usually purchase two pairs of AG jeans a year, with one being in the Spring. This classic light wash will be a staple for me this Spring.
Another item I have and love that’s included in the sale are the Sam Edelman Dawson Wedge sandals. They’re crazy comfortable, very well made, and super stylish. I got them last July and have gotten so much wear out of them!
Finally, since we’re on the topic of online shopping I thought it may be helpful to share some online shopping tips that save me time and money:
- Sign up with ebates.com. If you aren’t signed up with ebates, you need to do this right now! They offer cash back for a ton of retailers; signing up is super fast and easy. Once you sign up, click to your favorite retailers from their site and watch the cash back add up. Shopbop, for instance, is on ebates and offers 2% back but Sephora offers double that (the percent varies by retailer).
- Favorite items you like or add to your wish list to receive an email if they go on sale. Along these lines, you can also use Google alerts to set up a notification for when an item goes on sale.
- Save money by enrolling in email alerts for the brands/retailers you love to know when sales are happening. Then save time by creating a sub-folder for all of these shopping emails so they don’t clog your inbox. When you’re shopping online at a specific retailer quickly check that folder to see if there are any related sales.
- Filter for your size. It’s frustrating and takes up time when you find an item you love, click, then find out your size is sold out. Most sites will have a way to filter for your size so you only see the items that fit you.
- Use the Google Shopping tab when looking for a specific style. Say you come across a gorgeous ruffle, off-shoulder, light blue top (my current craze!) but it’s $300. If you want to quickly find the similar items, do a Google search for the important key words (in this case “blue ruffle off shoulder top”), and then toggle from “all” to “shopping” just below the search bar once the results appear. You’ll see images of all the ruffle off shoulder light blue tops available online with the prices below. From there you can also filter for price on the left hand side.
If you have a chance, let me know if you guys found these tips helpful! Are these new or things you already do?
Have a wonderful evening!