I realized I have a pattern of writing a beauty post every Friday night and saving fashion for Monday and Wednesday. While I didn’t intend this schedule, I think I’ll keep it up because it makes planning just a liiiittle bit easier! Anyway, I’m really excited for tonight’s post because research for it has been some time in the making. I realized that I use (and share) a lot of high-end beauty products. Over the last few years though, drug store products have gotten a lot better. While there are amazing products out there with higher rings, for some it seems the biggest difference is prettier packaging. But since we don’t apply that to our faces, who really cares right? 🙂 Read on to find out what I consider some of the 10 best beauty products under $10.
From left to right:
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- Maybelline FIT Me! Matte + Poreless Foundation
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer
- ELF Blush Palette
- Maybelline Line Stiletto Precision Liquid Eyeliner
- L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
- ELF Cosmetics Instant Lift Brow Pencil
- L’Oreal Infallible Lip Paint
- ELF Illuminating Mist and Set
That’s my list of current favorite budget-friendly products, but which ones do you swear by? Share in the comments below!